I help you decipher and understand the symptoms + signs encoded in your health so you can move towards your goals faster rather than tramping the same ground.
I love working with intelligent, conscious people, open to possibilities, wanting to live a full and vibrant life.
I relate well to those who see health as a multidimensional, multilayered process and are interested in creating a healthy life not from systems, programs, sheer will and discipline, but who understand that in order to create enduring health + wellness, the inspiration, behaviour and mindsets must come from a basis of personal truth, wisdom and meaning.
1. I act as interpreter to unscramble and make sense of your body’s symptoms; symptoms always leave clues on your current challenges, obstacles, issues. I bring them to the surface so you can confront and transform them.
2. I serve as an objective observer to point out blind spots, new paths and unseen opportunities when you perceive yourself trapped, so you can liberate yourself.
3. I provide a fresh pair of eyes to give you perspective on what seems commonplace, providing you a possibility to re-frame and re-contextualize yourself, your experiences, your environment, and your lineage, so you can proceed with a more open heart.
I see our work together as a collaboration; an active and strategic partnership. You must be engaged and be ready to move into a place of greater responsibility for your health and healing. I act as a catalyst, and work on physical as well as energetic layers to help initiate gentle gradual shifts, upheavals in a big way, or something true in between. I support your intention for change and transformation, work with full respect of the body, heart and spirit and always leave the final decisions and responsibility for action up to you.
There are four (4) different ways to work with me:
Group Healing Sessions: Monthly sessions that facilitate your individual healing within the powerful collective energy of a group intention.
Clinic Workshops: A 6 month series that educates + empowers you to discover and understand your own healing capacity.
Practitioner’s Mentoring Circle: An 6-month intensive of 12 dedicated individuals committed to stepping up and out into the world to make a difference. By application only.
1-on-1 Sessions: When you are ready for private mentoring that offers deep, profound, life-shifting work that is highly tailored and attuned to your individual needs.
My Healing Models
The Five Dimensional Healing Model
1. Inner Core: Your Spirit. Your Essence.
2. Middle Layer: Your Mind and Emotions
3. Outer Layer: Your Body
4. Outer Rings: The Tangible Influences and Aspects Outside of You (work, family, friends, money…).
5. Space Between the Core and Rings: The Intangible Influences On You. (ancestry, lineage, DNA…).
We have considered holistic health to consist of Mind, Body and Spirit.
From my experience, it should actually include considerations of space/environment and time/DNA.
We now know that our bodies are engaged in constant dialogue and exchange with our environment, and is in dynamic flux and change in response to it. We also create change in our environment through our own thoughts, words and actions. Considering the spatial aspect of health is therefore essential if our intention is to genuinely support health and life.
We are also starting to understand DNA as an aspect of our ancestry and lineage that transcends time. It is not only physical traits that are passed forward and back, but also mental, emotional and spiritual imprints as well. This new knowledge must be incorporated if healing is to be lasting, and could then provide us the opportunity to develop into more balanced beings as a whole.
The Open System Healing Model
1. The Body knows how to heal itself.
2. You are at the centre.
3. External changes are a consequence of Internal changes.
4. Your actions directly, and indirectly affect Others.
5. Small consistent behaviours add up to Big results.
6. Everything is Consciousness.
This is a holistic model.
It is a model that assumes constant dynamic interaction between all parts.
And is irrespective of affiliation or label to any particular system of medicine, conventional, alternative or otherwise.
It is intended to be a model of collaboration for all approaches that an individual might choose or require, in their intentions to thrive and live to their full potential.
For more information and related items on this, please refer to the Practitioner section.
This page is a summary of the key concepts of my working systems.
My deepest gratitude to Ken Wilber and Dr. John Veltheim for their inspiration and thought-provoking work.